We are Canada's #1 Dealer of Ibanez Prestige Guitars. This Hawaiian Koa Top is 1 of 2 available.
Very limited production.
Serial Number F1924853.
The AZ2204KS is an solid body electric guitar model introduced by for 2019. It is produced in Japan by as a which is part of the upscale line.
The AZ2204KS features a Hawaiian koa top on an alder body bolted to an roasted maple oval C shaped neck with an S-Tech roasted maple fingerboard with 22 stainless steel frets, abalone dot position markers and luminescent side dots. Components include Seymour Duncan Hyperion pickups with white covers mounted in a black pickguard with a at the bridge and in the neck and middle positions, a T1802 two-point bridge with titanium saddles made by Gotoh, an oil-impregnated bone nut, an angled output jack and Gotoh locking tuning machines with height-adjustable posts.
The AZ2204KS employs a dyna-MIX9 switching system (see diagram at right) with an "Alter switch" toggle which allows the user to access nine distinct tones. The Alter switch allows the player to access two modes with the single coils connected in series creating a tone similar to a second humbucker.
- neck type
- AZ Oval C S-TECH WOODRoasted Maple neck
- Hawaiian Koa (4mm) topAlder body
- S-TECH WOOD Roasted MapleAbalone dot inlay
- Jumbo Stainless Steel frets
- Gotoh® T1802 tremolo bridge
- neck pickup
- Seymour Duncan® Hyperion™ (S) neck pickupPassive/Alnico
- middle pickup
- Seymour Duncan® Hyperion™ (S) middle pickupPassive/Alnico
- bridge pickup
- Seymour Duncan® Hyperion™ (H) bridge pickupPassive/Alnico
- string gauge
- c : Thickness
- 20.5mm at 1F
- d : Thickness
- 22.5mm at 12F